Relationship Problems are normal!
We all struggle to love and be loved
Relationship Problems? Congratulations!
Yes, you heard us right ... contrary to popular opinion, trouble and disappointment are inevitable in a relationship. But don't despair. In fact, when you find yourselves arguing and fighting with each other, it may be the real adventure is about to begin, that you have outgrown the first phase of relating.
Don't throw in the towel ... your relationship problems can become potent opportunities.
please read on.
We all struggle to learn to love and be loved.
Learning to love.
We learn many things while we are growing up - from our parents, schools, friends, magazines and books, but what do we learn about how to love, how to relate? Mostly, we make it up as we go, starting from a limited, confused, or even warped picture, with no real idea of what sustainable love looks and feels like. With this kind of blueprint, no wonder problems in relationships often feel like an impossible minefield.
Love is not a problem to be solved,
rather a mystery to be lived.
|Contact Us For Help||Couples Workshop|
We help couples:
- to learn to love in a new way that can change and grow as their relationship matures and they move into new stages of life
- to see that the ending they are facing is usually the end of a relationship phase, and not the relationship itself
- to know what they are experiencing is normal
- to see things more clearly by providing a relationship roadmap
- to know it is normal for a relationship to need support
- to work as a team, with both individuals being true to themselves
What our clients say:
"I've gained so much and am blown away by the shift in our relationship."
"Your work brings clarity to the male/female issue; it should be a requirement before anyone gets a divorce!"
"For the first time in my life I feel like a grown-up man."
"I have a new feeling of connectedness to men and an acceptance of the differences between us."
"I wish I'd had the opportunity for such a growthful experience many years earlier."
Read more feedback on our work